The list consists the deaths occurred in Valentine.
|Name||Cause of death||Killer||Notes|
|Shelley Fisher||Throat slit with kitchen knife||Adam Carr/Jeremy Melton|
|Lily Voight||Shot 3 times through stomach with arrows, fell over 5th floor stairway/lands in dumpster|
|Gary Taylor||Head bludgeoned/pressed against face/head bludgeoned twice more with hot iron|
|Campbell Morris||Back hacked with axe|
|Milly||Stomach impaled with kitchen knife||Off-screen|
|Ruthie Walker||Thrown through shower glass door, impaled through throat by broken glass shard|
|Paige Prescott||Arm impaled with electric drill through lid, electric drill thrown into hot tub/electrocuted|
|Detective Leon Vaughn||Decapitated||Head found in pond|
|Dorothy Wheeler||Thrown down stairs, chest shot 7 times with handgun||Framed|
- The massacre started when Jeremy was falsely accused of the assault on Dorothy which got him sent to a reform school. Thirteen years later, he gone through plastic surgery and gone under his new persona, Adam Carr.
- On his road to revenge, Jeremy wore a Cupid mask to conceal his new identity.
- During his childhood, when a group of bullies poured a bowl of punch on him, he suffered a nosebleed. This happened throughout the movie that identifies him as the Cupid killer when killing people or feeling emotional stress.
- Adam became a recovering alcoholic.
- When arguing, Dorothy made epithet names that represent her and her friends' social school status.
- Kate - The Popular One
- Shelley - The Brainy One
- Lily - The Fun One
- Paige - The Sexy One
- Dorothy - The Big Fat One
- When Jeremy ask each girl for a dance, they each state a mean comment right after he asks them that foreshadows their deaths.
- "In your dreams, loser."
- Dies lying down in a sleeping position.
- Receives maggots in a chocolate box and her body lands in a dumpster.
- "I'd rather be boiled alive."
- Gets thrown into a hot tub and is later electrocuted.
- "He attacked me!" Makes everyone believe she was "attacked" by Jeremy after being caught kissing him behind the bleachers.
- Jeremy/Adam makes everyone believe that all the killings were Dorothy's doing.
- "Maybe later, Jeremy."
- Jeremy/Adam lets Kate live since she is the only girl that did not insult him and wasn't mean to him. She does eventually dance with Adam and have a relationship with him.